Yogic Lifestyle - A Path to Happiness
European Satyananda Yoga Gathering
May 28 – 31, 2020, Vrdnik, Serbia
European Satyananda Yoga Gathering marks the very first landmark event of its kind for Satyananda Yoga in Europe. This event will bring together all aspirants and disciples of yoga, including sannyasins, yoga teachers and practitioners of the Satyananda /Bihar Yoga tradition in a beautiful and natural setting in Serbia’s countryside in the Ethno Village Vrdnicka Kula. It is a unique opportunity for all yoga practitioners to deepen their own yoga experience and strengthen their connection with the Tradition.
To celebrate this very special gathering and sangha of the Satyananda/Bihar Yoga tradition, a wide variety of satsangs, lectures, classes and workshops will take place over the course of this 4 day event. All sessions will be guided by Yogacharyas and teachers from Satyananda Yoga Academy Europe.
As special guest, a Sannyasin of the Bihar School of Yoga in India will be joining us and also teach during the ESYG.
Topics will include:
- Manahprasad & Japa – Yama and Niyama for a Yogic Lifestyle
- Pratipaksha Bhavana – Staying on the positive side
- Pratyahara – Tool for positive management of life challenges
- Yoga ecology – In tune with nature
- Yogic lifestyle – Yoga from moment to moment
Spaces are limited! Please apply and register as early as possible (scroll down for details).
Participants from Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina:
- early bird fee 350 E till 31.1.2020
- standard fee 400 E till 10.4.2020
Fee includes program registration, food and accomodation in the Ethno Village Vrdnicka Kula.
Participants from other countries:
- early bird fee 430 E till 31.1.2020
- standard fee 480 E till 10.4.2020
Due to limited capacity of the venue, we strongly advise you to apply and register as early as possible.
For application please fill in the REGISTRATION FORM